As we all know, the ground of commerce and consumer behavior continue to shift under our feet as we near the end of the 1st half of 2022. What do we know, and how should we shift to stay nimble and drive performance and profitability? Andrea Leigh, formerly of IdeoClick and now Founder and CEO of ecommerce education consultancy Allume Group, rejoins the podcast to put the recent earnings reports and shareholder meetings in perspective as we gird our digital loins for the next six months of adventure in a digital first world.
- Reading the 1H 2022 Ecommerce Tea Leaves, with Andrea Leigh, Founder and CEO, Allume Group
- Geekwire Podcast Appearance Discussing Amazon’s 2022 Shareholder Call
- Amazon Q1 2022 Earnings Hot Take
- The most pressing consumer and commerce trends in 2022
- Amazon Compensation Announcement & Other Hiring Trends in the Space