As we all know, the ground of commerce and consumer behavior continue to shift under our feet as we near the end of the 1st half of 2022. What do we know, and how should we shift to stay nimble and drive performance and profitability? Andrea Leigh, formerly of IdeoClick and now Founder and CEO of ecommerce education consultancy Allume Group, rejoins the podcast to put the recent earnings reports and shareholder meetings in perspective as we gird our digital loins for the next six months of adventure in a digital first world.
- Retail Therapy Podcast: Walmart With Ian Scott, Andrea K. Leigh, and Michael Zakkour
- CMA-SIMA Webinar with Andrea Leigh: Key Success Drivers for Retailers in eCommerce
- Digital Shelf Institute Podcast: Unit Growth Strategies, AI, and Negotiating Leverage
- Amazon Q1 2023 Earnings Recap
- Chat GPT on Digital First Strategy