Andrea Leigh joined Todd Bishop on the Geekwire Podcast to deep dive on Amazon’s 2022 Annual Shareholder call. They discuss Amazon’s effort to return to profitability in its consumer business, the bigger goal behind its physical retail stores, and the push for more diversity and inclusion in its workforce, among other topics.
- Reading the 1H 2022 Ecommerce Tea Leaves, with Andrea Leigh, Founder and CEO, Allume Group
- Geekwire Podcast Appearance Discussing Amazon’s 2022 Shareholder Call
- Amazon Q1 2022 Earnings Hot Take
- The most pressing consumer and commerce trends in 2022
- Amazon Compensation Announcement & Other Hiring Trends in the Space